How to Join MXF/Edit MXF with VirtualDub?
“Hi, can I open .mxf file in virtualdub without the FFMPEG-virtualdub plugin (because case bad size dimensions of the video using null filter cropped)? and of course without the DirectShowInputdriver.vdplugin”
VirtualDub on its own sadly doesn’t support many popular codecs and formats like MXF, but there is a way to open your favorite mxf (mp4, mov, mkv and many many others). The only thing you need one professional MXF to VirtualDub video converter.
Recommend: Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, which is the best MXF to VirtualDub converter
It can convert all HD MXF or 4K MXF from Canon/Panaosnic/Sony camcorders and exported from other editing softwares to VirtualDub supported AVI format. In addition, you can also do some simple editing MXF work with it, such as combining several clips into one for easy importing/editing in VirtualDub, merge several MXF files into one big, trimming videos, deinterlacing 1080i videos, adding text/image/video as watermarks to your original files, replacing audio tracks, adjusting brightness/contast/saturation of the imported files, etc. (Windows user get this Windows version)
Free download the MXF to VirtualDub converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.htm
Follow me to learn how to merge MXF for editing in VirtualDub
Step 1: Import MXF files to the program
This software support directly import MXF files to the software, without copy the source mts to your local pc disk first. it support import the source mxf videos directly from SD, SDHC, MS and P2 card.
Step 2: Merge MXF files
Click “Merge into one file”to merge your several MXF files into one bog file for better usages.
Step 3: Select output format
Click “Format” bar to determine output format. Here we choose “Common Video” -> “AVI Video (*.avi)” as output.
Step 3: Start to convert MXF to AVI for VirtualDub
Hit the “Convert” button to start video conversion. Now as you can open different MXF files in Virtualdub, just make use of this software to do some video editing as you like.
- Best Workflows of Sony A7S II XAVC S 4K Video to Avid Media Composer
- The workflow for converting MXF to Premiere Pro CC
- MP4 video can be used perfectly in Premiere Pro CC
- Edit DJI Phantom 4 4k videos in Davinci Resolve Lite Smoothly
- Import Canon XC15 4K footages to Premiere Pro CC
- Three best Solutions for Watching AVI Movies in Mac OS X
- Canon XC15 4K & FCP X – Edit Canon XC15 4K Footage with FCP X