Summary: Want to convert videos to H.265 MKV for playing on Mac? This article can help you do the conversion to meet all your needs.
Want to wrap all your media files with various different information in an MKV container in small file size to save more storage space but have no ideal which codec to compress with? Pavtube can be your beneficial friend with a recent upgrade for H.265/HEVC HD MKV encoding, now just feel free to transcode all your videos to this highly compressed formats for better streaming and less space storage with better quality in small file size and less bandwidth requirements.
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac
It is the professional and easy-to-use Mac video converter, which is specially designed for Mac users to easily convert between various video formats including HEVC/H.265, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, MPEG, Xvid, DivX, H.264, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MOD, TOD, WTV, MXF, MVI, F4V, WebM, VP8, 720p, 1080p, 1080i HD, AVCHD videos and more, convert between various audio formats including APE, MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, and even extract audio from movie files.
Moreover, the powerful converter is equipped with more advanced features, which can help you preview the movie before converting, capture images when preview, convert any movie segment, crop the video black margin, automatically shut down the computer after conversion, convert files in batch mode, merge movies, and more.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to convert videos to H.265 MKV for playing on Mac?
Step 1: Download, install and launch the program, you can import the video files either by dragging and dropping directly into the main interface or by clicking “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: You can choose from a number of different formats displayed in the “Format” bar at the bottom. Here you’re suggested to choose “HD Video>>MKV HD Video (*.mkv)” as best output format.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. Here click “Video Codec” to choose “h265”. The default parameters will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: Click “Convert” and you are all set. The duration of the converting process depends mainly on the size of your files.
Conclusion: When the conversion is done, click “Open” button to get the generated files. Now, there is no need to worry how to convert videos to H.265 MKV. You can use the result files for smoothly playing on Mac.
- Upload DJI Phantom 3 4K Video to YouTube
- How to Encode Apple Prores Codec on PC from MP4, MKV, FLV, MXF, Tivo, H.265?
- How to Transfer and Play Any Audio Files on iPod Touch 6 Windows and Mac?
- Downsize Sony 4K XAVC to 1080p for Playing Smoothly
- Import Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3
- Simple Way to Import Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12
- FCP Won’t Open Bandicam Recorded AVI/WMV Videos