The Coolpix A900 is a slim long zoom compact camera that fits comfortably into any user’s pocket. While the A900 may be small, it packs an amazing 35x Optical Zoom NIKKOR glass lens (70x with Dynamic Fine Zoom) that helps reach far away subjects. Supported by a 20-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor that renders amazing quality and detail, users can also capture 4K UHD video at 30p; an impressive feature set for such a lightweight and pocketable compact camera.
Though Final Cut Pro X has built-in features that allow users to edit 4K video on even the most anemic of systems. You will have to install a video convertor to your computer so that it can transform the video to a compatible form with either Windows or Mac depending on what you are using. With a good converter, you will be able to convert Nikon Coolpix A900 4K videos to most of the ]popular file formats for FCP X. Everything will just depend on the choices that you end up making.
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is a professional 4K o FCP X video converter. With it, you can convert your Nikon Coolpix A900 4K video to FCP X editable Apple ProRes for smooth editing. Besides, this powerful video converter also can convert various video to FCP, FCE, iMovie, Apple Aperture 3, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Creative Suite 6/5, DaVinci Resolve Lite (DaVinci Resolve 11), DaVinci Resolve 9, iPhoto, Kdenlive, Keynote etc supported formats for editing. (read review)
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Start Converting Nikon Coolpix A900 4K to FCP X on El Capitan/macOS Sierra
Step 1: Download and have a quick installation. The trial version will have a watermark on your converted files. Except for that, there are no time limitation, no virus, and no unnecessary bundle apps while downloading. After that, click “Add Video” button to load Nikon Coolpix A900 4K video. You can load several files at once thanks to “Add from folder” button.
Step 2. Click format bar to choose output format for use in FCP X. Choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) (*.mov).’ as we mentioned above.
For the final step, if you have finished your work, it’s time to hit the ‘Convert’ icon to start your conversion of Nikon Coolpix A900 4K to FCP X. Enjoy your movies after transferring files to FCP X.
- How to Edit DJI Phantom 4 4K files with GoPro Studio?
- Can’t Import Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III 4K videos to Avid Media Composer?
- Solve the Sony a6300 4K XAVC S FCP X incompatibility problems
- Unable to import MP4 into DaVinci Resolve on PC? Solved!
- Have problems importing DJI OSMO 4K files to Premiere CC 2015.3?