One of the amazing features about Yuneec Typhoon Q500 is its CGO3 4K 3-axis Gimbal Camera. With ultra-high definition (UHD) resolution, four times higher than HD, the camera delivers high-quality images with the ability to capture slow motion 1080p / 120fps and 12 megapixel photos. Capture life in 4K with incredible detail and unparalleled realism. Watching Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K video in QuickTime on Mac may be easy to you, but editing them in DaVinci Resolve is not that simple.
The most frequently asked question is how to prevent DaVinci Resolve from crashing when importing Yuneec Typhoon Q500 video to DaVinci Resolve. Maybe DaVinci Resolve on your Mac still can not process media files with so big bit rate. My little suggestion is transforming Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K video to 1080P resolution(1920 x 1080 is able to be processed by most computers).
This is a compression process, so the quality of Yuneec Typhoon Q500 video may be lossy.
Professional Features about this 4K Converter.
- Transform Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K video to 1080p in an amazing speed.
- Transform Yuneec Typhoon Q500 video to MOV format which is a friendly format to DaVinci Resolve.
- Other parameters like bit rate, codecs, and frame rate are also adjustable.
- Many more output profiles have been prepared for you in the format list.
- Fully compatible with the latest Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Make Yuneec Typhoon Q500 video editable in DaVinci Resolve
First, run this 4K converter.
Then click “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button on the top menu to browse and choose your Yuneec Typhoon Q500 video or the folder.
You can load several media files by pressing “control” key.
In order to make Yuneec Typhoon Q500 video editable in DaVinci Resolve, just click the “Format” bar and move the pointer to “Avid Media Composer” and select “Avid DNxHD 1080p(*.mov)” as the target format.
When everything is OK, please click the big “Convert” button in the bottom-right of the main UI to begin to transform Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K video to 1080p. You can find the final video by clicking “Open” button. Now you can feel free to edit Yuneec Typhoon Q500 video in DaVinci Resolve with no issue. Enjoy!
The shortcut to load projects into DaVinci Resolve is Command + I.
- How to Get AVCHD MTS Workflow with DaVinci Resolve
- Convert GoPro MP4 to DNxHD MOV for DaVinci Resolve Editing
- Unable to Import OBS FLV to DaVinci Resolve Lite on Mac
- Sony PXW-FS5 XAVC/AVCHD Workflow with Davinci Resolve
- Edit Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K/1080p MXF in DaVinci Resolve
- Edit Panasonic DMC-GH4R 4K videos in DaVinci Resolve