Summary: Meet any problem when trying to edit XAVC files recorded by Sony DSC-RX1R II in DaVinci Resolve? This tutorial will tell you how to solve it.
Nowadays a lot of people own handycam. Sony DSC-RX1R II as a camera has an imaging innovation which is high-res, full-frame 42.4-megapixel1 sensor, BIONZ X and ZEISS lens distinguish image detail. The footage it takes is very exquisite and beautiful. So, lots of photographers always use it to record gorgeous scenes outdoor or happy moments with family. When you want to edit the footage copied from Sony DSC-RX1R II in DaVinci Resolve, I believe you have found that DaVinci Resolve on Mac does not support XAVC files recorded by RX1R II perfectly.
Many Sony DSC-RX1R II owners complained that they have various problem when they are trying to import XAVC files to DaVinci Resolve or edit them in DaVinci Resolve on Mac, such as users were seeing the XAVC files as JPEGS in the new import window and for no reason, couldn’t get their footage in. So, how can we fix this?
Now here is a powerful software can transcode XAVC to the format which DaVinci Resolve can support perfectly for you. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac(Review) is just the program you are looking for. This program can not only help you import XAVC files recorded from Sony DSC-RX1R II into DaVinci Resolve, but also do many pre-edit work before you edit them in DaVinci Resolve. For example, cutting the footage you don’t want losslessly, taking a snapshot as the thumbnail, adding some watermarks for your XAVC videos, and so on.
You’re gonna like it after trying it!
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Step by Step to Show You How to Import Sony DSC-RX1R II XAVC to DaVinci Resolve on Mac.
Step 1. Load files to the software on Mac
Click “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button on the top menu to browse and choose XAVC files you want to convert in the program.
Step 2. Choose the proper output format for DaVinci Resolve
From “Format” drop-down panel, select “Avid Media Composer” > “Avid DNxHD (*.mov)” as the output file format for editing with Avid editing programs.
Step 3. Edit XAVC files with video editor (Optional)
By clicking the camera button under the preview window, you can take snapshot from the playing window as Thumbnail or for other use. By clicking the folder button, you can find the snapshots you took.
Step 4. Start converting XAVC videos.
Click on the big red button “Convert” to start converting XAVC videos to DaVinci Resolve. You can find your videos by clicking on “Open” button.
Then you’re able to import them by clicking “File” > “Import” > “Files” to [http://www.multipelife.com/import-mkv-mts-mxf-to-davinci-resolve-11.html]edit in DaVinci Resolve.
- How to Import Sony CX405 XAVC-S/AVCHD/MP4 to Avid Media Composer for Editing
- Edit FDR-X1000V 4K XAVC S Files in FCP X
- Upload Sony RX1R II Record XAVC S Halloween Videos to Premiere Pro CC/CS6
- How to play XAVC video on QuickTime on Mac?
- Convert/Import Sony AX1 4K XAVC S to FCE 4 with AIC mov format
- Best XAVC Video Converter-Make Sony F55/F5 4K XAVC Video editable in iMovie and FCE
- Import Sony Action Cam Mini HDR-AZ1 XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC