Summary: Do you have any desire to enjoy watching WMV on Zeiss VR One via Samsung S6? If so, just read on to find out solutions.
The .wmv (Windows Media Video) is the main format used in all videos processed and saved using the Windows system and its video tools such as Windows Movie Maker. It exists in every computer running a Windows operating system and stands today as one of the most used video formats. While the .wmv format is perfect for Windows Movie Maker, it’s just inevitable to attempt .wmv formats in other usage such as watching WMV on Zeiss VR One with Samsung S6.
The Zeiss VR One is a one-of-a-kind device allowing us to take our first steps in the world of virtual reality. Its lightweight design and 100% portability make it the perfect companion for videos, games and augmented reality. Currently, Zeiss VR One is compatible with iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, Nexus 5, and LG-G3 smartphones. The VR One Cinema app can play .mov, .mp4 file formats. It also can play a side-by-side 3D formatted 3D video.
You’ll meet troubles when watching WMV on Zeiss VR One with Samsung S6 cause only MOV/MP4 is accepted by Zeiss VR One. To achieve the goal, here Pavtube Video Converter is highly recommended, you can get this job done perfectly. With the latest version 188.8.131.52, this program adds Apple ProRes as output, supports encoding to H.265 MKV and is compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs. If you are running on Mac operating system, you can refer to the equivalent version- Pavtube Video Converter for Mac (review). It works well even on the latest Mac OS X El Capitan. Besides WMV, it also solves MKV/AVI/FLV to Zeiss VR One issues.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to convert WMV to Samsung S6 for playing with Zeiss VR One?
Step 1: Download, install and run the corresponding program. Click “Add Video” or “Add from folder” to load your WMV files.
Step 2: Click the “Format” bar and select “3D Video>>MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
Step 3: Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bit rate, frame rate as you need.
Step 4: Go back to the main interface, hit the big button “Convert” there.
Conclusion: There is no need for waiting for a long time. We can receive the best output files nicely. After conversion, you can get the generated files by hitting “Open” button. You can simply add the keyword “SBS” to the file name of the video, and the app will automatically show the correct content for each eye.
- Sony PMW-200 XDCAM MXF to Apple Final Cut Pro 6/7 or Aperture 3
- H.265 to PPro: Edit Samsung NX1 H.265 in Premiere Pro CC on Mac Yosemite
- Samsung NX500 H.265 to FCP X Workflow on Mac OS X Yosemite
- How to Convert NX500 H.265/HEVC 4K Video to Ultra HDTV for Playing
- Convert Sony 4K XAVC S to MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, on PC/Mac
- Solutions to the problems with Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro
- Best MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Reviews