In this article, you will get to know how to transcode JVC GZ-MG670 AVCHD videos to MP4 format for STEVA Sports to do video analysis.
I have a JVC GZ-MG670 camera that I use to create mts video files about review of Hockey games with players on a hockey team. In order to use these files with Steva Sports for data analytics, these files need to be converted at first. How can I do this? Any software recommended?
If you love photographing, GZ-MG670 is a very nice choice. Howver, it utilizes highly efficient AVCHD recording, which is not supported well by the video analysis software STEVA Sports. STEVA Sports is a sports video analysis software platform designed to allow coaches to easily analyze, index and store video of games and practices. The software platform also creates the ability for sports teams and leagues to develop video based scouting and recruiting content, team and league highlight videos as well as training platforms for players, coaches and game officials. The most workable format for STEVA Sports is H.264 MP4 format.
Then to do video analysis with JVC GZ-MG670 mts recordings, you just need to do JVC AVCHD to MP4 convertion. I searched for MTS converter that find a download site which says Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter work wells for me. After trying, I like it very much for the thress reasons:
- Ease of use and the fact that it works without advertisements
- It’s relatively quick
- Allows the user to join multiple files
Hockey is the hobby that I use Pavtube for. My work is technical and not related to the use of Pavtube. But Pavtube MTS to MP4 Converter is really easy-to-use and time-saving as they are, they are ideal tools for AVCHD converting. Now please follow the easy steps below to encode JVC GZ-MG670 AVCHD video to MP4 format for video analysis.
Convert JVC GZ-MG670 AVCHD MTS to MP4 for STEVA Sports
1. Download Pavtube MTS to MP4 Converter. Install and launch and import Panasonic AG-HMC150 recorded mts footage to the converter.
2. Click format bar to choose the output format. Click and choose HD Video -> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4).
3. You can click “settings” to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want. Besides, you can use this software to edit your recordings, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the video, just need to click the “edit” button.
4. Click convert button to start.
Pavtube AVCHD Converter will convert JVC GZ-MG670 mts videos to MP4 with best video and audio quality.
After converting, you can get the converted .mp4 footage to STEVA Sports for analyzing. Of course, you can also take it for playback and sharing freely.
Easy Way to Get mts Videos from JVC Everio GZ-HM330SAA into FCP
Convert and Import JVC GY-HM100U mp4 video to Adobe Premiere for Editing
Transcode .mts files from JVC Everio GZ-HM330SAA in iMovie/FCE/FCP/Avid MC